Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Drumming in the Dark" Goes Pro!!!

After two years at Yahoo!360, a few months on Multiply and a couple of failed launches at other blogging sites (MySpace, Wordpress and Beliefnet) I have decided to bring my blog to the cradle of blogging civilization, the place where it all started--Blogger!

The current entry is me (Bobzilla) typing a short note just after creating a new account. I see an "edit html" tab at the top of my composing page, so I know that I can use hosted photos, videos and other goodies in my entries.

But I'm here to write. Don't get me wrong: I love looking at pictures as much as anyone, but I've always felt that a thousand words can actually be worth MORE than a picture, contrary to the old saying.

They just have to be the right thousand words.

And I'm the guy that can write them, hopefully.

Welcome to my new, improved, grown-up blog!

No comments: