Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Reason...

...that I'm an Internet addict. I've watched this video several times in a row and I like it a little more each time.

I guess the first couple of reason I like this video are fairly obvious, so I'll skip to the next few reasons for liking the video and I'll parking-lot my reasons for being an Internet addict for another entry.

I really haven't seen any video edited quite this well before. There's ZERO bad photoshopping here. Is that really Obama dancing? I can't tell.

Another thing I truly enjoy about this video is that the humor isn't mean. That's a rare thing at any time, but especially in an election year. Really, anyone can be mean. Being funny without being mean? That's an art.

And the music isn't my favorite style, but it isn't hack music either.

I may have a crush on ObamaGirl.

3 comments:

Slaptone said...

I was just watching this video last night and felt the same way about it. (Well, except for having a crush on ObamaGirl.) I hope it will get some of the younger generation hooked on Obama and spur them to look into voting for him. There is an article about it on one of the internet news venues (ABC?) that states ObamaGirl didn't vote in the primaries. I hope she will give him her vote in election. Great video! Thanks for posting it.

sweetgurl said...

thanks for your comment on my blog and actually you're right english is not my native language but honestly i strive hard to learn it because its widely used nowadays.I really appreciated you're comment and advice..thanks...

wcgillian said...

Wow she is a beautiful human! Obama who? Just kidding, but really this is a very clever song and video and I agree that it is some of the best editing I have ever seen.

RJ