Friday, April 25, 2008

Fresh Out of the Photoshop

Funny thing about making band logos in photoshop: I probably spent the better part of two years gathering, saving, fixing, re-saving, cutting, pasting, moving, refining and deciding exactly what this thing should look like. But actually putting all the pieces together took less than 30 minutes.

And it seemed like A LOT of work went into creating a very simple image.

I hereby claim this design as my own property, to be used only by the Monster Drummers of Chicago prefecture.

3 comments:

Slaptone said...

Sometimes simple is the very best there is.

Slaptone said...

Sometimes simple is the very best there is.

Bobzilla said...

BTW, the lettering isn't a font--they're letters I made from scratch in a digital paint program. I really spent too much time looking at it while I was making it and I needed someone else's point of view. Thanks!